Tuesday, May 08, 2007

FOs

I am just loving this thing I discovered, Picasa Web Albums. I may never publish an album on my own page again because this is so much easier with the way it plays nicely with iPhoto and the result is so much nicer. At the moment I'm using it to show my FOs - a knitting-blogger acronym for Finished Objects. I like having somewhere that I can see all the things I knitted. Oh yeah, here's the link. It's in my sidebar too now for easy reference.

And for no particular reason, and because we're channeling High Fidelity tonight:

Top 5 All Time Favorite Cheeses

My list:
Sharp cheddar
Goat cheese (the soft kind)
Gorgonzola
Cambazola
Fresh Mozzerella

Chris's List
Sharp cheddar from Herkimer, NY
Gorgonzola
Jarlsburg
Brie
Goat cheese (the soft kind)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine would be:

chevre
extra sharp cheddar
havarti
gorgonzola
parmesan

i love cheese. getting to eat all the cheese i want is the reward for not eating red meat.